It’s with great pleasure I extend the invitation on behalf of the Australasian Piano Tuners & Technicians Association (APTTA) as well the Convention Committee of the Piano Tuners and Technicians Guild of Victoria Incorporation (PTTGV), for the 18th APTTA Convention and Expo in Melbourne 2019 “A GRAND ADVENTURE”.
It has been 18 years since the convention was last held in Victoria and our key aims and focus for the 2019 Convention are:
- To create opportunity for technicians of all abilities including hobbyists, restorers, professionals, part time or full time.
- To educate, showcase and provide an opportunity for the general public to access the Expo.
- To enable participants to familiarise themselves with our industry, whilst sharing and connecting with like-minded people.
- To provide access to resources and product information via a trade display.
- Showcase new technology and strategies from industries such as manufacturers for future development.
- To promote, educate and work with music industry organisations such as VMTA, AMA & AMEB.
- To bring together like-minded industries and become more involved with this and future Conventions.
Please join us in making this Convention & Expo the best possible. We think the piano industry is a fantastic adventure with great people connecting it, so please join us in making this Convention & Expo the best possible.
I look forward in welcoming you to “A GRAND ADVENTURE” in Melbourne in 2019.Yours Sincerely,
Hon. President PTTG Victoria
Why Become a Sponsor and/or Exhibitor?
- Increase your profile by networking with your market professionals
- Showcase your products and services and promote your brand in real life rather than a brochure
- Gain significant marketing advantage and corporate goodwill from convention delegates
- Become an integral industry partner by raising your profile and adding value to your brand/s
- Be seen as a non-intrusive, generous and supportive participant in the field whilst benefiting from excellent exposure and business opportunities
- Public access to expo will provide additional marketing opportunities beyond convention delegates
Exhibitor displays will be located in the same area as morning/afternoon teas and lunches except on public access day, and therefore guarantee excellent exposure and opportunities. Sponsors will benefit from exclusive opportunities to promote products and services to all convention participants and the public.
Who will attend?
- Piano Tuners and Technicians
- Australian Music Industry Representatives
- Music Teachers and Educators
- Wonderful selection ofPresenters from around the Globe
- General Public
Exhibition bump in - - - - Thursday 17 October 2019
Official Exhibition opening - - - - Thursday 17 October 2019
Piano Expo and public access - - - - Saturday 19 October 2019 – 9:00am - 3:00pm
Exhibition close and pack down - - - - Sunday 20 October 2019
Convention Dates and Functions
Cocktail Function – 6:30pm - 9:30pm –Thursday 17th October 2019
Convention – Friday 18 October – Sunday 20 October 2019
Casual Dinner – 6:30pm -10:30pm, Friday 18 October 2019
Formal Dinner – 6:30pm -10:30pm, Saturday 19 October 2019 - Goona Warra Winery, Sunbury
How to Become a Sponsor and/or Exhibitor
Please read this document and the Terms & Conditions carefully.
Complete the booking form and return with your payment
to A.M. Meetings Plus as per instructions.
Note that all payments are to be made in Australian Dollars (AUD).
Mail PO Box 16 Ascot Vale VIC 3032 Australia
Phone: 03 9372 7182 (International: +613 9372 7182)
The promotional packages in this document have been designed for your consideration. However, substitutes or additions to the benefits outlined in this proposal can be negotiated to ensure your package best suits your specific requirements. This will ensure you receive maximum benefit for your participation. To discuss your specific requirements or to discuss a personalised package, contact Aghi at A.M. Meetings Plus.
Investment $8,800 Inc. GST Only One Available
- Naming rights to main plenary room for duration of event
- Logo on background slide in plenary room (sponsors to provide slide)
- Convention banner(s) on stage for duration of the convention
- Convention banner placed at the registration desk for duration of the convention
- Company/organisation logo and acknowledgement of sponsorship on:
- Convention webpage with a link to your company website.
- Facebook page.
- Registration Brochure.
- Final Program.
- At the Convention opening address.
- 5 minute presentation from company representative
Trade Show Exhibition Space
- Exhibition space up to 6x3sqm in prominent position (your choice of location).
- 4 tickets to the convention welcome reception
- 4 tickets to casual dinner on Friday night
- 4 tickets to the formal dinner on Saturday night
Promotion & Advertising
- Full page advertisement inside front cover of the Registration brochure and Final Convention Program (artwork to be supplied by sponsor in accordance with specifications and deadlines)
- 2 x A4 size insert into delegate satchel
Investment $5,500 Inc. GST 2 Available
- Naming rights to 1 of 2 breakout rooms
- Logo on background slide in breakout room (sponsors to provide slide)
- Company banner on stage of breakout room for duration of the convention
- Company/organisation logo and acknowledgement of sponsorship on:
- Convention webpage with a link to your company website
- Facebook page
- Registration Brochure
- Final Program
- At the convention opening address
Trade Show Exhibition Space
- Exhibition space up to 6x3sqm in prominent position (your choice of location)
- 2 tickets to the convention welcome reception
- 2 tickets to casual dinner on Friday night
- 2 tickets to the formal dinner on Saturday night
Promotion & Advertising
- ½ page advertisement in the Final Convention Program (artwork to be supplied by sponsor in accordance with specifications and deadlines)
- 1 x A4 size Insert into delegate satchel
Silver Satchel Sponsor
Investment $3,300 Inc. GST Only 2 Available
- Your company / organisation name and logo printed on convention satchel and distributed to all delegates.
- Brochure/catalogue or CD insert (max 4 x A4 pages) into satchel
- Logo recognition on convention website with link to your company website
- Logo and name acknowledgement in convention program
- Opportunity to provide a show bag for the Piano Expo public access day
Investment $2,200 Inc. GST
- Your company/organisation spokesperson to give a 5 minute address prior to presenting the speaker
- Your company/organisation banner prominently displayed on the stage during the speakers presentation.
- Your company/organisation logo printed in the
- Registration Brochure
- Final Conference Program
- On the convention website with link to your website
- 1 x A4 size insert into the convention Satchel
Final Program Sponsor
Investment $2,200 Inc. GST
- Your organisation/company logo and name on convention program cover
- Acknowledgment of sponsorship on:
- Registration Brochure;
- Final Conference Program
- Convention website with link to your company website
- Full page advertisement on inside front cover of the Final Conference Program
- Two of your promotional products inserted into the Conference Satchel.
- Tickets for 2 representatives to attend the Convention Welcome Reception/cocktail party
- Full convention registration for 1 delegate.
Social Events Sponsorship
Investment: By Negotiation
This package offers you the opportunity to sponsor one of the following special convention functions:
- Welcome Reception Thursday evening
- Casual Dinner Friday night
- Formal Dinner Saturday night at Goona Warra Winery, Sunbury
- Morning and/or afternoon teas
- Conference tours for partners
• Exclusive naming rights for the event of your choice
• Your company name and logo on convention brochures, program and other promotional documents (including the convention satchel)
• Your choice of benefits by negotiation with the convention organiser, A.M. Meetings Plus
Investment $2,200 inc GST Only One Available
- Company name and logo to be printed on all lanyards (logo required).
- Sponsor recognition in Convention program (company name and logo).
- Sponsor recognition on convention website with link to your company website.
Reasons to Exhibit
- Demonstrate and launch new products.
- Sell to a targeted, quality audience of your industry professionals who have the direct authority to purchase.
- Increase your business potential through delegates who represent larger organisations and potential buyers.
- Gain significant marketing advantage and corporate goodwill from delegates.
- Develop a personal and direct relationship with your clients whilst building your database.
- Increase your profile by networking with a diverse range of professionals and service/product users.
- Creation of brand awareness and acceptance.
- Direct access to an audience made up of your clients both current and potential from around Australia.
- Speak one to one with key buyers and decision makers.
- Showcase your products and services in real life rather than a catalogue to a target market.
- Become an integral industry partner.
- Get immediate feedback on your products and services.
- Be seen as a non-intrusive, generous and supportive participant in the field whilst benefiting from excellent exposure and business opportunities.
- Raise your industry profile and add value to your brands in Victoria, as well Australia and Global recognition.
- Benefit from extensive exposure.
Deluxe Exhibitor Investment $2,750 Inc. GST
- Acknowledgment of exhibition on convention website with link to your company website.
- Logo and acknowledgement in the registration brochure.
- Logo and acknowledgement in the final convention program.
- 6m x 3m exhibition space.
- Catering for 2 staff members during the convention (social events not included however tickets may be purchased).
Exibitor Investment $1,100 Inc. GST
- Acknowledgment of exhibition on convention website
- Trestle table with 3m x 3m exhibition space
- Catering for 1 staff member during convention (social events not included however tickets may be purchased)
All Exhibitor Packages Include
Morning tea, afternoon tea and lunch for two people unless otherwise stated. Additional catering can be purchased for additional staff.
- Full page advertisement $880.00 Inc. GST
- ½ page advertisement $440.00 Inc. GST
- Flier (1 x A4 size sheet) $330.00 Inc. GST
- Brochure (max 16 x A4 pgs) $660.00 Inc. GST
Exact number of materials for distribution to be supplied by closing date
Additional Exhibitor Information
- Additional catering may be purchased at $88 per person per day (includes arrival tea/coffee, morning and afternoon tea where applicable, lunch each day where applicable).
- Exhibitor catering will be served approximately 30 minutes prior to the official convention breaks.
- Sponsors/exhibitors are welcome to book and attend all social functions. Please use the delegate booking form to book for social functions.
- Exhibitors are entitled to the convention accommodation rates if bookings are made through A.M. Meetings Plus. Please email to request a booking form.
- All bookings will be confirmed in writing with Tax Invoices on receipt of full payment. Exhibitors will be issued full details about bump in/out closer to the convention.
Closing date for all bookings: Wednesday 31st July 2019
Bookings after this date should be made in consultation with A.M. Meetings Plus and subject to availability.
Note that all sponsorship packages are subject to availability. Book early to avoid disappointment.
In booking for this convention, relevant details you supply may be incorporated into a list for the benefit of all delegates. Your details will also be made available to parties directly related to the Convention including the Convention Organisers A.M. Meetings Plus P/L, the Convention Committee, banks, venues and accommodation providers for the purposes of processing bookings, payments and convention options. Your details and information will also be added to the APTTA Convention database in order to liaise and correspond with you in relation to your booking. Please note that should you not wish your details to be used in the manner described above, we may be unable to process your booking or registration.
The 2019 APTTA Convention Committee and A.M. Meetings Plus will not be liable for injuries to any person or damages to property owned or controlled by exhibitors. Regarding claims for damages or injuries that may arise from or be in any way connected with the exhibitor occupation or display space. The exhibitor agrees to defend indemnity and hold the organising committee, PTTGV, APTTA and A.M. Meetings Plus P/L harmless against all such claims. The exhibitor agrees to insure itself at its own expense against property loss or damage and against liability or personal injury and liability for property damage.
Sponsors and exhibitors carry their own risk for personal injury or loss of property, including but not limited to baggage (where applicable), prior to, during and post-convention. We strongly recommend that, at the time of booking your travel and accommodation you obtain a travel insurance policy where applicable. This policy should take into account loss of deposit through cancellation, medical insurance, loss or damage to personal property, and financial loss incurred through disruption to accommodation or travel arrangements due to business failures (where applicable), strikes, or other industrial action. The organisers are in no way responsible for any claims concerning insurance.
This publication has been prepared for the clients and associates of the APTTA Convention hosted by Piano Tuners and Technicians Guild Victoria Inc. No responsibility for any loss occasioned to any person acting on or refraining from action as a result of information in this publication is accepted by its authors, A.M. Meetings Plus Pty Ltd, the Convention organisers, APTTA or its affiliates. The contents of this document are accurate at the time of printing; however, the Convention organisers reserve the right to make changes as they see fit. © 2018
Terms & Conditions
1. If exhibitors fail to comply in any substantial respect with the terms of this agreement, the Organisers shall have the right to sell the space. The exhibitor however, will be liable for any loss suffered by the Organisers thereby and all monies paid by the exhibitor hereunder shall be absolutely forfeited to the Organisers. If in the event of the Exhibitor failing to occupy the said space by the advertised opening time, the Organisers are authorised to occupy or cause the said space to be occupied in such manner as it may deem best for the interest of the exhibition and without releasing the exhibitor from any liability hereunder.
2. Exhibitors have ten (10) days in which to make their payments as they fall due. After this time, and only when monies have not been paid, the stand will be available for sale to another firm. All deposits paid to this stage will automatically be forfeited and no refund will be made and no exhibitor shall occupy his stand space in the exhibition until all monies owing to the Organisers by the exhibitor are paid in full.
3. The Organisers reserve the right to re-draw the floor plan to the benefit of the exhibition, as they see fit.
4. The Organisers reserve the right to decline any application to participate in the exhibition and no application will be considered unless made on the correct exhibitor Booking Form. This form is to be completed fully and without alteration and stands are let on these conditions.
5. No stand will be held as let until the exhibitor Booking Form is signed and returned to the Organisers with the appropriate payment. In the event of the Convention being cancelled, the Organisers will refund instalments but will not be responsible for the cost of any work carried out by the exhibitors or their contractors.
6. Exhibitors shall comply with the terms and conditions of the exhibition stipulated by the Organisers in The Exhibitors Manual and with all relevant State and Commonwealth Acts.
7. Every exhibitor hereby accepts liability for all acts or omissions of themselves, his/her staff, contractors, agents and visitors and undertakes to indemnify the Organisers. To keep them indemnified against all liability in respect thereof and against all actions, suits, proceedings, claims, demands, costs and expenses whatsoever, which may be taken or made against the Organisers or incurred or become payable by them arising there from or in respect thereof, including any claims arising out of the supply by the exhibitor of samples of any kind whatsoever whether such samples be sold, or given away free and including any legal costs and expenses and any compensation costs and disbursements paid by the Organisers on the advice of counsel to compromise or settle any such claims. Notwithstanding the indemnity hereby given, the exhibitor undertakes to arrange appropriate third party liability insurance.
8. Neither the Organisers nor the venue owners, will be responsible for the safety of any exhibit or property or any consequential loss of any exhibitor, or any other person, for the loss or damage of, or destruction to same, by theft or fire or any other cause whatsoever, or for any loss or damage whatsoever sustained by the exhibitor by reason of any defect in the building caused by fire, storm, tempest, lightning, national emergency, war, labour dispute, strikes or lock-outs, civil disturbances, explosion, inevitable accident, force majeure, or any other cause not within the control of the Organisers or for any loss or damage occasioned. If by reason of happenings of any such event the opening of the exhibition is prevented or postponed or delayed or abandoned or the building becomes wholly or partially unavailable for the holding of the exhibition. The exhibitor agrees and undertakes to insure in their full replacement value the contents of his stand and all associated equipment and materials.
9. The Organisers will take all precautions they consider necessary for the protection and security of exhibited articles but cannot be responsible for the safety, loss or damage of any exhibit or other property or any other person under any circumstances whatsoever.
10. The Organisers reserve the right to postpone the holding of the exhibition from the set dates, and to hold the exhibition on other dates as near to the original dates as practicable. Utilising the right only where circumstances necessitate such action and without any liability to the Organisers.
11. If due to any unforeseen circumstances, the organisers deem it necessary to close the exhibition on any day or days or to vary the hours the exhibition opening times the Organisers reserve the right to do so, at their sole discretion. Where possible every effort will be made to consult and liaise with exhibitors in relation to such matters.
12. The Organisers may from time to time add too or vary the foregoing Terms and Conditions and do anything at their sole discretion they deem desirable for the proper conduct of the Exhibition. Provided that such amendments or additions do not operate to diminish the rights reserved to the exhibitor under this agreement and shall not operate to increase the liabilities of the Organisers.
13. Annoyance: The Organisers reserve the right to stop any activity on the part of any exhibitor that may cause annoyance to other exhibitors or visitors. Business must be conducted only from the exhibitor’s own stand and under no circumstances may this be carried out from an aisle way or elsewhere in the Exhibition. Any such encroachment shall be deemed to be a breach of this contract.
14. Microphones: The use of microphones, videos, etc, is permitted, but the volume must not be such as to cause any annoyance to other exhibitors or the event. The Organisers reserve the right to regulate or prohibit their use if in the Organisers opinion any annoyance is being caused.
15. No exhibitor shall display on his stand any advertisement for goods manufactured and/or sold, or services provided by a non-exhibitor unless written permission has been obtained from the Organisers and no stand may be sublet in any manner without the consent of the Organisers.
16. It is highly recommended that all Exhibitors must provide staff for their stand for the total time that the show is open.
17. Subject to statutory regulations and laws, exhibitors may only conduct competitions or offer prizes with the permission of the Organisers.
18. Exhibitors are admitted to the exhibition, and shall remain there, solely on strict compliance with these Terms and Conditions. The Organisers reserve the right to prohibit in whole or in part and reject any exhibitor or his representative in the case of failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions. There shall be no return of payments if such rejection or prohibition is deemed necessary by the Organisers.
19. Exhibits must not be removed and displays must not be dismantled either partially or totally before the designated pack down time without approval of the Organisers. Thereafter all exhibits and display material must be removed by the stipulated date and time in the Exhibitor Manual.
20. Cancellation of Space
In exceptional circumstances the Organisers will be prepared to consider cancellation of their contract with exhibitors, but only if the following conditions are complied with:
- That the request for cancellation is submitted in writing;
- That the request is received at least two (2) months prior to the opening of the exhibition;
- That the Organisers are able to re-let the cancelled space in its entirety;
- That the reason given for the request of cancellation is, in the opinion of the Organisers, well founded;
- That the exhibitor agrees that the Organisers shall retain 50% of the contract price if the cancellation is accepted more than two months before the exhibition, 75% of the contract price if the cancellation is accepted after that time and 100% of the contract price if the cancellation is accepted within one month of the opening of the exhibition.